Comments on: BuzzVoice Makes Blogs Accessible, Portable

Pink Seo - Another SEO blog

ReadWriteWeb France

ConseilsMarketing.fr

BLOG E-COMMERCE de François Ziserman, Consultant e-commerce

Negligible Quantities

mercredi 2 décembre 2009

OTA Analysis

Check out this SlideShare Presentation:

3 commentaires:

  1. Needed some time to realise that what was required was a "slide" share and not a word document... :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good start on Slideshare - OTA needs to have a booking engine or it is a referral site. Comparison to Expedia?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks a lot for the comment!!!
    The comparison to Expedia is actually on slide 5. Have I misunderstood what was required about it?

    Moreover, all my articles'are posted on my blog and then I analyse them directly in the commentary section. Is it ok if I continue this way or should I post my analysis directly on the blog page?

    Happy new year!


    M.

    RépondreSupprimer